Looking for validation suites for PL/I and BAL

"Ron Gualtieri" <RON@imr1.usa.com>
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 03:32:08 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for validation suites for PL/I and BAL RON@imr1.usa.com (Ron Gualtieri) (1995-11-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: "Ron Gualtieri" <RON@imr1.usa.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 03:32:08 GMT

We are in the process of developing parsers for IBM Mainframe
Assembler and PL/I languages. We need information on availability of
test validation suites for these languages. We would like to know the
names of organizations, their contacts and phone numbers. If anyone
has used test suites for these languages, please let us know the
level of confidence for testing achieved by using these tools.

Ron Gualtieri
MIS Manager

FAX # (813) 791-8152
Voice # (813) 797-7080 Ext.132