`Cache Management by the Compiler', required urgently

gdevivo@conicit.ve (Gabriela de Vivo (UCV).)
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 21:04:58 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
`Cache Management by the Compiler', required urgently gdevivo@conicit.ve.) (1995-10-01)
Re: `Cache Management by the Compiler', required urgently chase@centerline.com (1995-10-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: gdevivo@conicit.ve (Gabriela de Vivo (UCV).)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 21:04:58 GMT

Dear Fellows.-

I just started a research project related to the Cache management by Compilers.
Although any pointer would be very appreciated, I am specially interested
in the PHD Thesis
`Cache Management by the Compiler' by Thabit K.O. -Rice 1981-.
I wrote to Rice, but they seem not to know about this work. So I wonder if
some of you can give me a clue about where to find the thesis.
Anyway, remember that related references (particularly those pointing to
ftp-able papers) will help too, so please let me know your suggestions.

Thank you and regards

Gabriela