Looking for beta-testers (native-code XDS)

ned@iisnw.iis.nsk.su (Alex Nedorya)
Wed, 17 May 1995 22:01:32 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for beta-testers (native-code XDS) ned@iisnw.iis.nsk.su (1995-05-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.modula2,comp.lang.oberon,comp.compilers
From: ned@iisnw.iis.nsk.su (Alex Nedorya)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 22:01:32 GMT

xTech Ltd are looking for beta-testers for native-code
Modula-2/Oberon-2 compilers for high-end PCs (flat memory mode).
New compilers share the same front-end with XDS translating systems
and the same library. Compilers produce highly optimized code.

The first early-beta pre-release for DOS will be ready in two weeks.
To use the pre-release one shall have Watcom or Symantec C compiler.
The pre-release does not include linker and extender.

Versions for NT, Win95, OS/2 and Linux are in progress.
We'll ask for beta-testers for these platforms later.

Please send your questions/proposals directly to me.

-- Alex Nedorya, xTech Ltd.
      ned@iisnw.iis.nsk.su.