Threading parsers???

"W. James Colosky" <wjc@raster.Kodak.COM>
Thu, 11 May 1995 04:19:38 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Threading parsers??? wjc@raster.Kodak.COM (W. James Colosky) (1995-05-11)
Re: Threading parsers??? amanda@intercon.com (1995-05-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.compilers
From: "W. James Colosky" <wjc@raster.Kodak.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 04:19:38 GMT

I'm currently modifying an application where I forked many
parsers to process seperate input concurrently. I want to change
these forked processes to individual threads. Is flex & yacc MT-Safe
or is it easy to create mutex locks and unlocks around any globals
(ex: yytext).

Has anyone done something similar to this before, or have any
suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Jim Colosky
--
| W. James Colosky | |
| Digital Systems Center EKPROFS : eksmtp(wjc) | |