REQ: Non-commented lines of code

edge@summit.novell.com (Brian Edginton)
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 15:59:46 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
REQ: Non-commented lines of code edge@summit.novell.com (1995-04-28)
Re: REQ: Non-commented lines of code hagerman@ece.cmu.edu (1995-05-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: edge@summit.novell.com (Brian Edginton)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 15:59:46 GMT

Looking for a tool (preferably PD) that will count lines of code.
I would prefer a tool that is part of a set of tools or generates
some sort of uniform output. ( Obviously I know nothing about this
part of the science, yet )

Thanks,
  edge

--
Brian Edginton | (801) 568-8716 Human (usually)
Critical Problem Resolution | (801) 568-8699 Fax