Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures?

gdevivo@CONICIT.VE (Gabriela de Vivo (UCV).)
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:30:21 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Anyone can help me declaration data structures? sinan@u.washington.edu (1995-04-15)
Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures? thutt@clark.net (1995-04-20)
Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures? gdevivo@CONICIT.VE.) (1995-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: gdevivo@CONICIT.VE (Gabriela de Vivo (UCV).)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:30:21 GMT

->Sinan Karasu <sinan@u.washington.edu> wrote:
->I am writing an ATLAS Interpreter. It has Pascal like declarations. ...
->The question I have is , does anyone know any interpreters I can
->look at that creates data structures for this kind of definitions

There is a book that seems to me very suitable to help you. :
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, AN INTERPRETER-BASED APPROACH.
By Samuel N. Kamin.
Addison Wesley
ISBN 0-201-06824-9

By the way the interpreter code and all the code appearing in this book can
be ftp'ed from
ftp://uihub.cs.uiuc.edu/uiuc/kamin.distr
You may either copy the compressed tar file (distr.tar.Z) or simply copy
the distr directory.
The author e-mail is : kamin@cs.uiuc.edu

Regards

Prof Gabriela de Vivo