ANDF as a basis for simulation - Thanks

ralw <ralw@gec-mrc.co.uk>
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 16:17:39 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ANDF as a basis for simulation - Thanks ralw@gec-mrc.co.uk (ralw) (1995-03-16)
Re: ANDF as a basis for simulation - Thanks ivanov@gr.osf.org (1995-03-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ralw <ralw@gec-mrc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 16:17:39 GMT

To all the people who e-mailed me on this subject - thanks. I haven't
replied individually I'm afraid because outgoing e-mail seems to be
bouncing at the moment, some sort of problem with our site I think.

Anyway, the gist of the replies has been to point me to the work of the
OSF Research Institute in Grenoble which is about to release an ANDF
toolkit in conjunction with DRA (Malvern).

For those without dodgy external comms (USENET comes through a different
route!) the OSF RI have a WWW home page at

http://riwww.osf.org:8001/andf/andf.papers/ANDF_intro.html

Once again, thanks everyone - but I'm still looking for the GCC based
C-->ANDF compiler. Several people have now told me they're sure it exists,
someone must know where!

Bill Williams
bill.williams@gec-mrc.co.uk
GEC-Marconi Research Centre