6502 C compiler?

amosb@magna.com.au
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 14:16:43 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6502 C compiler? amosb@magna.com.au (1994-12-12)
Re: 6502 C compiler? riiber@oslonett.no (1994-12-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: amosb@magna.com.au
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 14:16:43 GMT

Can anyone please direct me to an ftp site where I might find source for
a C compiler which generates 6502 code? The "catalog of Compilers etc"
lists SmallC and says there is a 6502 implementation, but the smallc I
found in the comp.unix.sources archives did not include 6502 - it had
8080, 6809 and vax.

I am going to try and modify what is there, but a 6502 version would make
my life a lot easier.

--
amos bannister amosb@magna.com.au
                                                                                              amosb@ozemail.com.au