Need WWW or FTP addr. for information on alias/pointer-analysis

dduck@diku.dk (Anders Sewerin Johansen)
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:06:25 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need WWW or FTP addr. for information on alias/pointer-analysis dduck@diku.dk (1994-12-05)
Need WWW or FTP addr. for information on alias/pointer-analysis donawa@bnr.ca (chris (c.d.) donawa) (1994-12-10)
Re: Need WWW or FTP addr. for information on alias/pointer-analysis jhummel@cy4.ICS.UCI.EDU (Joe Hummel) (1994-12-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: dduck@diku.dk (Anders Sewerin Johansen)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:06:25 GMT

Well, the subject really says it all. We are constructing an optimizing
C-compiler for a simulated RISC architecture of our own design. We are
presently using SSA (Single Static Assignment) form in the intermediate
code, and have discovered the need for alias and pointerassignments
analasys. We do have a few papers on the subject, but we'd really like to
get as much information on the subject as possible.

Anders S. Johansen (dduck@diku.dk)