Re: Search for less well known compiler tools

kuusama@sci.fi (Juha Kuusama)
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 08:23:41 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Search for less well known compiler tools aweirig@is1.vub.ac.be (1994-11-14)
Re: Search for less well known compiler tools rdm@cfcl.com (1994-11-17)
Re: Search for less well known compiler tools kuusama@sci.fi (1994-11-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kuusama@sci.fi (Juha Kuusama)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 08:23:41 GMT

I'd like to find a graphical front-end to test some ideas about compilers
I've been thinking for some time (like ten years or so :-) ). The
front-end would at least:

  -allow me to draw a block diagram of the algorithm
  -have types (different styles of lines, bossible to connect to only
    ports that accept that type)
  -have subroutines (blocks that open to another block diagram)
  -export the connections (so my parser knows what is connected where)
  -be expandable or have source code included or licencable
  -run on MS Windows (no flames on this, please; that is where the market is)

If anybody knows a suitable program or one that might be relatively easy
to modified, please let me know also.
--
Juha Kuusama
Sample Rate Systems Oy tel. + 358 31 3165 045