PL/1 to C translator?

Greg_Strauss_at_EPS-Victoria@epssmtp.eps.bc.ca
Sun, 28 Aug 1994 18:45:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PL/1 to C translator? Greg_Strauss_at_EPS-Victoria@epssmtp.eps.bc.ca (1994-08-28)
Re: PL/1 to C translator? evro@access3.digex.net (1994-09-07)
Re: PL/1 to C translator? mabp@bga.com (1994-09-10)
Re: PL/1 to C translator? vinall@VNET.IBM.COM (1994-09-11)
Re: PL/1 to C translator? rdn@research.trddc.ernet.in (1994-10-02)
Re: PL/I to C translator 72634.2402@compuserve.com (JR (John Rogers)) (1994-10-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Greg_Strauss_at_EPS-Victoria@epssmtp.eps.bc.ca
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 1994 18:45:48 GMT

I have a project where I need to translate a whack of PL/1 code
written about 15 years ago into C. Portions of the software are being
redesigned and rewritted, but much of the code would do well with a
straight translation, and be updated at a later time. Does anyone know
of something that could assist me in this endeavour? I typically work
on a PC Windows environment, but have access to a UNIX box (SUN) as
well, where something is more likely to exist.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Greg Strauss
OCS Services Inc.
Victoria, BC
[Previous questions along these lines haven't turned up much. -John]