re: front ends and back ends

pci!glass@ormail.intel.com (David N. Glass)
Tue, 19 Jul 1994 19:11:37 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
re: front ends and back ends pci!glass@ormail.intel.com (1994-07-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: pci!glass@ormail.intel.com (David N. Glass)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 19:11:37 GMT

I saw your netnews request for information about compilers for your new
architecture, and thought I would respond in case we could offer some help.

We are a custom software development company, and have developed tools for
architectures such as Intel's 750 chip family (we are the sole producers
of assemblers and debuggers for Intel's multimedia chips), Array
Microsystem's MEC chip (for whom we developed a C compiler), and Samsung's
new DSP chip (we are currently developing an ANSI C compiler), among
others.

We are very familiar with 64-bit or wider instruction streams, and the
optimizations required to get maximum performance from code produced by
the compiler.

If we can be of assistance to you, please contact me. I can be reached
one hop off the internet at:

pci!glass@ormail.intel.com

or via fax at (503) 641-3344 or via phone at (503) 641-1221.

Thank you,
David Glass
Performance Computing Inc.