Information on `rex'

michi@km21.zfe.siemens.de (Michael Klug)
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 11:06:07 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Information on `rex' michi@km21.zfe.siemens.de (1994-06-15)
Re: Information on `rex' assmann@shetland.NoSubdomain.NoDomain (1994-06-23)
Re: Information on `rex' schrod@iti.informatik.th-darmstadt.de (1994-06-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: michi@km21.zfe.siemens.de (Michael Klug)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 11:06:07 GMT

Sorry guys,

I had to dig out my documentation. Here is the article Dr. Grosch
published dealing with rex, the faster-than-lex scanner generator.

J. Grosch: Efficient Generation of Lexical Analysers
                      Software-Practice and Experience 19, 11 (Nov. 1989), p. 1089-1103

rex is part of the compiler construction tool box set called
cocktail, which WAS for free. Dr. Grosch now started his own company
marketing the successor to cocktail. Does anybody have information
about that?

-Mike