Re: Computer Science Bibliography Collection has moved

pgraham@cs.umanitoba.ca (Peter C.J. Graham)
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:52:43 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Computer Science Bibliography Collection has moved achilles@i90fs2.ira.uka.de (1994-06-01)
Re: Computer Science Bibliography Collection has moved pgraham@cs.umanitoba.ca (1994-06-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.compilers,comp.ai,comp.infosystems.www,comp.databases
From: pgraham@cs.umanitoba.ca (Peter C.J. Graham)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:52:43 GMT

achilles@i90fs2.ira.uka.de (Alf-Christian Achilles) writes:
> The Computer Science Bibliography Collection
> has moved due to a necessary reorganization of the WWW interface to
> This change will take effect at the mirror site in Canada after some delay:

Mirror has caught us up with the site in Germany. Everything is up to date
and the new URL for North American access to the CS bibliographies is now

        ftp://ftp.cs.umanitoba.ca/pub/bibliographies/index.html

as stated in the original posting.
Peter

P.S. Mirror currently runs twice weekly late at night. We could run more
often if people are finding the information noticeably out of date.
--
Peter C.J. Graham <pgraham@cs.umanitoba.ca>
Computer Science (204) 474-8313