Looking for PL1 compilers for PC

luc@boris.hacktic.nl (Luc Peerdeman)
Mon, 30 May 1994 16:25:32 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for PL1 compilers for PC luc@boris.hacktic.nl (1994-05-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: luc@boris.hacktic.nl (Luc Peerdeman)
Date: Mon, 30 May 1994 16:25:32 GMT

I am making a list of PL1 compilers for the PC. Sofar I have found:

- XPL (PL1 dialect) compiler for the IBM 370, which is not quite what we
are looking for (at the moment). Found this one in the comp.compilers
compiler catalog.

- IBM PL1 for OS/2: IBM will send us info on this compiler.

Are there any other (free or commercial) PL1 compilers available for the
PC platform ? Operating system may be DOS / Windows / OS/2 / Linux.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Luc Peerdeman.
[Digital Research used to sell a PC version but they discontinued it years
ago. -John]