Watcom Development Tools List started

keane@jei.umd.edu (Christopher Keane)
Sat, 28 May 1994 00:21:09 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Watcom Development Tools List started keane@jei.umd.edu (1994-05-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: keane@jei.umd.edu (Christopher Keane)
Date: Sat, 28 May 1994 00:21:09 GMT

Hi all,

This is a quick announcement of the start of a new listserv.

WATCOM-L is now alive an active. WATCOM-L is a means for users of
WATCOM's development products to exchange ideas and questions. As I am
sure all watcom users are aware, most of the questions on the net tend to
be *really* platform independent and it is difficult to follow threads
sometimes across so many different newsgroups.

Given that a RFD never materialized, I managed to get the list active. I
look forward to seeing people joining.

Please note that neither I nor the University of Maryland have any
connection nor are we endorsing watcom products, but merely providing a
forum for free discussion.

To join:
send mail to listserv@umdd.umd.edu
with the message