Re: Tree analysis for C programs.

drh@hart.princeton.edu (Dave Hanson)
Sun, 22 May 1994 01:44:02 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Tree analysis for C programs. atrotin@aigle.saclay.cea.fr (Anne Trotin) (1994-05-20)
Re: Tree analysis for C programs. larryr@pa.dec.com) (1994-05-20)
Re: Tree analysis for C programs. drh@hart.princeton.edu (1994-05-22)
Re: Tree analysis for C programs. sakharov@petersburg.mot.com (1994-05-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: drh@hart.princeton.edu (Dave Hanson)
Date: Sun, 22 May 1994 01:44:02 GMT

larryr@pa.dec.com (Larry Rau (Migration Software)) writes:
>P.S. anyone know the progress on the lcc book?
>[See the FAQ for a pointer to lcc. -John]

Information about lcc and the book is available on the WWW in
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/software/lcc.

Here's an excerpt:

lcc is described in our forthcoming book, A Retargetable C Compiler:
Design and Implementation, to be published in the fall of 1994 by Benjamin
Cummings. This book is a detailed tour of lcc's source code. The
accompanying diskette holds the source code for the complete compiler,
including the code generators for the SPARC, MIPS R3000 and x86.

There is an lcc mailing list. To be added to the list, send a message with
the 1-line body

subscribe lcc

to majordomo@cs.princeton.edu. This line must appear in the message body;
`Subject:' lines are ignored. To learn more about mailing lists served by
majordomo, send a message with the body `help' to
majordomo@cs.princeton.edu.

--dave hanson