Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available

cts@stpb.soft.net (Celsius Tech)
Thu, 21 Apr 1994 19:56:30 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler-related bibliographic databases available golding@hplms2.hpl.hp.com (1994-04-19)
Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available preston@noel.cs.rice.edu (1994-04-20)
Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available preston@noel.cs.rice.edu (1994-04-21)
Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available cts@stpb.soft.net (1994-04-21)
Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available bwilson@mystery.stanford.edu (1994-04-22)
Re: Compiler-related bibliographic databases available preston@noel.cs.rice.edu (1994-04-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: cts@stpb.soft.net (Celsius Tech)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 19:56:30 GMT

> Additional bibliographic files that might interest compiler writers
> are available for anonymous ftp from cs.titan.edu, in the directory
> public/preston/bib.

None of these bibliographic files mention about the availability of
the papers via anonymous ftp. Also author's E-mail address can be added
advantage.

Actually I was interested in following paper. Is it available through
anonymous FTP? Any idea about the work done towards the development of
such tools?

@article{tjiang:92,
    title="Sharlit -- A Tool for Building Optimizers",
    author="Steven W. K. Tjiang and John L. Hennessy",
    pages="82--93",
    journal=sigplan,
    year=1992,
    month=jul,