Looking for object file format references

lacey@zamboni.sps.mot.com (Mark Lacey)
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 22:10:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for object file format references lacey@zamboni.sps.mot.com (1994-04-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: lacey@zamboni.sps.mot.com (Mark Lacey)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 22:10:28 GMT

Hi,

I'm interested in finding documents pertaining to object file format
standards (e.g. COFF, DWARF, etc.). I'm aware of COFF, DWARF, ELF, and
the IEEE 695 standard. I'm trying to find out what others exist, and
where I can get the documentation from. Formats that have been developed
for embedded processors would be of particular interest. I'm not certain
where I can get a copy of the ELF standard, so a pointer to that would be
helpful, too. If there is sufficient interest, I'll summarize.

Thanks,

Mark M. Lacey
lacey@dsp.sps.mot.com