6800 Development Tools?

eifrig@beanworld.cs.jhu.edu (Jonathan Eifrig)
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 21:49:56 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6800 Development Tools? eifrig@beanworld.cs.jhu.edu (1994-04-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: eifrig@beanworld.cs.jhu.edu (Jonathan Eifrig)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 21:49:56 GMT

A friend of mine is busily converting an old Bally electomechanical pin-
ball machine to use the electronics of a circa 1980 Williams pinball
controller. The Williams board is based around a 6800, and we need
some sort of development environment to reprogram it.

Does anyone know where I can get a 6800 assembler? Some gas port would
do fine. Of course, a higher level language would be nice, but I hardly
think anyone has ported GCC to the 6800 yet. :-)
--
Jack Eifrig (eifrig@cs.jhu.edu) The Johns Hopkins University, C.S. Dept.
[I've been getting a lot of requests for assemblers and C compilers for