stream calculator

rosterma@panix.com (Bob Ostermann)
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 21:02:49 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
stream calculator rosterma@panix.com (1994-03-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rosterma@panix.com (Bob Ostermann)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 21:02:49 GMT

I'm looking for source/comments regarding a language which could be used
as a preprocessor to neural networks. I would like to be able to snip a
column from this file, a column from that file, sync them with a key field
to create a multi-column input record, then perform calculations on the
fields of this created record, resulting in 'n' fields of an output
record- kinda like an awk for math, but extensible with C source code for
new functions.

any help/guidance/comments would be appreciated...

thanx
r.
[You might find perl adequate for your needs. -John]