A paper on parsing/anti-parsing

beaty@paradox.lance.colostate.edu (steve beaty)
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 23:57:40 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
A paper on parsing/anti-parsing beaty@paradox.lance.colostate.edu (1994-02-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: beaty@paradox.lance.colostate.edu (steve beaty)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 23:57:40 GMT

I've written a paper on a method I developed to generate output based
on input description. The abstract follows:

In the past, there have been many different descriptive languages
used to specify the syntax of information read into programs. These
descriptions have not been used to produce the output of programs.
Output has used ad hoc methods. This paper presents a method to use
a single specification to produce both a parser of input, and a
producer of output.

it is available on the WWW in "http://www.craycos.com/~beaty/steve.html"
under the ParsesraP paper, or i can email you a PostScript version.
--
Steve "When in doubt, logout" Beaty beaty@craycos.com
Cray Computer Corporation beaty@longs.lance.colostate.edu