Distributed compilers

karl@hsr.no (Karl Martin Lund)
Fri, 26 Nov 1993 15:25:55 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Distributed compilers karl@hsr.no (1993-11-26)
Re: Distributed compilers roth@helena.cs.rice.edu (1993-12-01)
Re: Distributed compilers andy@research.canon.oz.au (1993-12-01)
Re: Distributed compilers w.purvis@daresbury.ac.uk (1993-12-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: karl@hsr.no (Karl Martin Lund)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 15:25:55 GMT

Next year I will be writing a paper on distributed compilers. That is
compilers (or systems) that are able to use more than one computer to
compile a program.

I've started looking for literature, but to my big surprice there seemes
to be a lack of this. I've found a few books and articles, but these seem
to be a bit off target for what I want.

Is there anybody out there who can give me some pointers to literature
about this subject?

Karl Martin
--
= = Karl Martin Lund