ASN.1 compiler/toolkit/editor/... anything

euadkr@eua.ericsson.se (Daniel Krone)
Tue, 9 Nov 1993 08:58:11 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ASN.1 compiler/toolkit/editor/... anything euadkr@eua.ericsson.se (1993-11-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.protocols.iso,comp.protocols.iso.dev-environ,comp.compilers
From: euadkr@eua.ericsson.se (Daniel Krone)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 08:58:11 GMT

Hi,

    I'm looking for references to ASN.1 compilers/toolkits. It could be
comercial products, freeware. etc. I read through the FAQ-list and found
some useful information, i.e. the following packages/companies are known
to me:
snacc,
ISODE/OSIMIS,
DSET
and Retix.

I do not know if any of these satisfies our needs (needs unknown right
now). But I would like to get hold of some more (surely these could not
be the only ones).

So, are there other vendors or products that I could consider?

Thanks for help,

Daniel

--
Daniel Krone ELLEMTEL Telecom System Labs, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 727 34 88 E-mail: Daniel.Krone@eua.ericsson.se