AS/400 to PC software transfer?

romster@bgbbs.com (Rommy Henley)
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 15:01:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
AS/400 to PC software transfer? romster@bgbbs.com (1993-10-21)
Re: AS/400 to PC software transfer? 0005066432@MCIMAIL.COM (Tansin A. Darcos & Company) (1993-10-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: romster@bgbbs.com (Rommy Henley)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 15:01:00 GMT

                Hello all. I need a package that will allow me to write code on a
PC that will rin on the PC and be transportable to an AS/400. We have a
program that we want to write on a PC. Then we will move it to the AS/400
where it will run. We will then need to send PC compatible versions of the
program out to our agents for them to run. The programs should be
essentially identical. I have heard of Baby/400 but am afraid that it
would be too expensive to buy all of the compiler licenses for several
hundred agency PCs. reply to rommy.henley@bgbbs.com Thanks in advance...
[I'd look for an RPG III for PC's. -John]