Re: Available HPF Compilers

rchrd@netcom.com (Richard Friedman)
Wed, 22 Sep 1993 04:06:35 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Available HPF Compilers brian@targa.targa.llnl.gov (1993-09-07)
Re: Available HPF Compilers rchrd@netcom.com (1993-09-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.parallel
From: rchrd@netcom.com (Richard Friedman)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1993 04:06:35 GMT

brian@targa.targa.llnl.gov (Brian Kris Grant) writes:
>I am interested in information on currently (or soon to be) available
>HPF compilers, ...

We (Applied Parallel Research) are marketing our xHPF90 pre-compiler.
It accepts the HPF Subset directives, array syntax, and FORALL statements
and generates SPMD parallelized Fortran 77 that calls our own runtime
library that will interface PVM, Express, Linda, and some other
communication packages. This is a batch tool. It is working on clusters
of workstations (Sun,IBM,HP,DEC) as well as Intel and nCUBE boxes, and
IBM SP1.
--
Richard Friedman (510)528-7055 | rchrd@netcom.com
Applied Parallel Research (Berkeley)|