yacc to BNF anyone

jasonl@munta.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Jason David LEE)
Thu, 22 Jul 1993 05:42:18 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
yacc to BNF anyone jasonl@munta.cs.mu.OZ.AU (1993-07-22)
Re: yacc to BNF anyone viren@wipro.wipsys.soft.net (1993-07-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: jasonl@munta.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Jason David LEE)
Originator: jasonl@munta.cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 05:42:18 GMT

Hello,

Does anyone know of any tool/program/hack etc that given
a yacc file will extract the bnf grammar ???

I did start off with a bnf grammer but changed it while writing
the yacc stuff and have since lost the list of changes.

If any one has an idea's or knows where I can find something to
do the above I would like to here from you.

Thanks in advance.
--
  Internet address: jasonl@cs.mu.OZ.AU
  Name : Jason David Lee