Re: SUMMARY: Loop transformations with unimodul

darte@ens.ens-lyon.fr (Alain Darte)
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 08:24:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SUMMARY: Loop transformations with unimodular matrices assmann@karlsruhe.gmd.de (1993-04-06)
Re: SUMMARY: Loop transformations with unimodul darte@ens.ens-lyon.fr (1993-04-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: darte@ens.ens-lyon.fr (Alain Darte)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 08:24:19 GMT

Let me add some references that could be of interest concerning our work
here in Lyon.

Alain Darte. Regular partitioning for synthesizing fixed-size systolic
arrays. {\em INTEGRATION, The VLSI Jounal}, 12:293--304, December 1991.

Alain Darte, Leonid Khachiyan and Yves Robert. Linear scheduling is nearly
optimal. {\em Parallel Processing Letters} 1(2):73--81, December 1991.

Alain Darte and Yves Robert. Scheduling uniform loop nests. In R. Melhem
ed., {\em ISMM Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems}, ISMM Press
(1992), 75-82.

Alain Darte, Tanguy Risset and Yves Robert. Loop nest scheduling and
transformations. In J.J. Dongarra et B. Tourancheau eds., {\em
Environments and Tools for Parallel Scientific Computing}, Elsevier
Science Publishers (1993).

Alain Darte and Yves Robert. Mapping uniform loop nests onto distributed
memory architectures. Technical Report 93-03, LIP, January 1993.
Submitted. Available via anonymous ftp at lip.ens-lyon.fr in
/pub/LIP/RR/RR93 (file RR93-03.ps.Z).

Thanks to Uwe Assmann for his summary and the interesting references he
gives.