Compiler positions available for week ending March 21

compilers-jobs@iecc.cambridge.ma.us
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 13:00:01 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending March 21 compilers@iecc.com (2004-03-26)
Compiler positions available for week ending March 21 compilers-jobs@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (1993-03-21)
Compiler positions available for week ending March 21 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1999-03-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
From: compilers-jobs@iecc.cambridge.ma.us
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1993 13:00:01 GMT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered. To
respond to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit
a message, mail it to compilers@iecc.cambridge.ma.us.

-------------------------------

From: ramesh@zycad.com (Ramesh Narayanaswamy)
Subject: Job Opening, Consultant: Code Optimization, Fremont, CA
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1993 20:56:25 GMT

Zycad Corporation is a leading edge supplier of high speed simulation
tools and software for CAE applications. Our engineering strategy is a
top-down systems approach to manage and simulate a wide spectrum of
complex designs (upto 4,194,304 gates) from the architectural level
through the gate level. Our engineering team is a unique grouping of
Computer Scientists who have implemented software/hardware solutions for
CAE problems.

We have the following immediate opening in our engineering
group -

1. Consultant - Code Optimization 3-6 months

You will apply your expertise in Code Optimization to work with our
compiler team to implement Peephole Optimization and other Optimizations
in our compiler for VHDL (An Ada-like hardware description language). The
target machine, ViP, is a special purpose multicomputer designed to
execute VHDL Simulation Efficiently. The compiler generates machine code
for the target architecture. The sequential code executes on a MIPS
instruction set processor.

This position requires an MS in EE/CS with 4+ years experience developing
and delivering Compilers in a UNIX/C environment. Experience with Code
Optimization in a Production RISC compiler is required.

JOB NUMBER: TWK1

Please respond to -

E-MAIL:
    ramesh@zycad.com