C cross-compiler test suites

sakharov@mot.com (Alexander Sakharov)
Fri, 12 Mar 1993 21:37:35 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C cross-compiler test suites sakharov@mot.com (1993-03-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: sakharov@mot.com (Alexander Sakharov)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 21:37:35 GMT

Are there any public domain test suites for C compilers. I am especially
interested in tests which can be used for testing cross-compilers
generating code for embedded CPUs. They generate code that stands alone,
and thus, such C facilities as printf may not be supported in these
compilers, which is not a real drawback for such compilers. It is assumed
that a cross-compiler is tested with using a simulator or emulator.

Please, reply by email. All replies will be highly appreciated.

Alex Sakharov

Motorola, Inc.
Software Research & Development Email: sakharov@mot.com
3701 Algonquin Rd., Ste. 600 Voice: (708) 576-4465
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008, USA Fax: (708) 576-2025
[I imagine that any responses to this message also apply to the message
posted a few minutes ago from the people who wanted to test their C
parallelizer. -John]