PD scheduling environment available ?

Wolfgang Diestelkamp <wd@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Fri, 8 Jan 1993 11:00:07 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PD scheduling environment available ? wd@cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfgang Diestelkamp) (1993-01-08)
more PD for scheduling wd@cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfgang Diestelkamp) (1993-01-12)
more PD for scheduling meissner@osf.org (1993-01-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Wolfgang Diestelkamp <wd@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1993 11:00:07 GMT

I'm going to implement a scheduling method that claims to be an
improvement of region scheduling, to make a comparison.

Of course I'd not like to write the whole pass (or worse a whole compiler)
from scratch; is there any public domain compiler out, that I could easily
use to make my implementation ? Ideally, I'd take a beast that already
implements region scheduling to have a basis for comparison, but I'll
appreciate any pointers.

If there's sufficient interest (and answers), I'd post the results.

Thanks

Wolfgang Diestelkamp
wd@cs.tu-berlin.de
wolfgang@first.gmd.de