Eiffel compiler writing advice wanted

"Nigel P. N. Hoar" <N.Hoar@sheffield.ac.uk>
Wed, 11 Nov 1992 15:08:07 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Eiffel compiler writing advice wanted N.Hoar@sheffield.ac.uk (Nigel P. N. Hoar) (1992-11-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: "Nigel P. N. Hoar" <N.Hoar@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 15:08:07 GMT

Hello everyone I am a new subscriber to this list. I am a third year
undergraduate at Sheffield University in England, and for my final year
project I must write a compiler for the object oriented language Eiffel.
As I have little experience in either field I am currently trying to
research as much information as I possibly can. If anyone on this list has
experience in this field, or knows where I might be able to obtain data
which could be useful to my research I would be most grateful to hear from
you via the internet.

yours sincerely

Nigel Hoar

Nigel Hoar | N.hoar@shef.ac.uk
Final Year Undergrad | AC3NH@sunc.shef.ac.uk
University of Sheffield |
England |
[Are there any Eiffel compilers other than the Eiffel to C translator
from ISE? -John]