Re: A Note on Designing an Abstract Syntax

Stephen J Bevan <bevan@computer-science.manchester.ac.uk>
Wed, 4 Nov 1992 01:50:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
A Note on Designing an Abstract Syntax bevan@computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (Stephen J Bevan) (1992-10-30)
Re: A Note on Designing an Abstract Syntax bevan@computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (Stephen J Bevan) (1992-11-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Stephen J Bevan <bevan@computer-science.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1992 01:50:03 GMT

Well I managed to make a real balls up of this. Not only did I manage to
make a number of typos and miss out various small sections I also
converted the _wrong_version_ of the document. I hadn't looked at this
stuff for almost a year and so didn't spot it was out of date :-< I don't
have the time/energy to convert the up to date version at the moment, so
if anybody is actually interested in the correct version, mail me and I'll
send you a .dvi file.

bevan