Functional Languages

J.A. Eccleston <ecclesja@cs.aston.ac.uk>
Fri, 9 Oct 1992 16:06:34 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Functional Languages ecclesja@cs.aston.ac.uk (J.A. Eccleston) (1992-10-09)
Re: Functional Languages khattra@cs.sfu.ca (1992-10-10)
Functional languages gclind01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu (1996-04-06)
Re: Functional languages leavens@cs.iastate.edu (1996-04-08)
Re: Functional languages jaidi@ubd.edu.bn (1996-04-10)
Re: Functional languages jon@fwi.uva.nl (1996-04-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: J.A. Eccleston <ecclesja@cs.aston.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1992 16:06:34 GMT

I am writing concerning Functional Language compilation.

My final year project is to write a functional language for either the IBM
PC or SUN SPArc.

I would rather spend more of my available time on implementing the
mechanics of functional language compilation at the Lambda calculus level
to G-code levels, rather than worrying about native code generation.

To this end I was hoping that somebody on the Net might know of a public
domain G-Code compiler for either of the machines mentioned above.

If any one could help I would be most grateful.

Yours Sincerely

J.A. Eccleston (ecclesja@cs.aston.ac.uk)