Design of abstract machines and LISP compilers

gunnar@Tymnet.COM (Gunnar Brading)
Wed, 19 Aug 1992 03:10:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Design of abstract machines and LISP compilers gunnar@Tymnet.COM (1992-08-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: gunnar@Tymnet.COM (Gunnar Brading)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1992 03:10:13 GMT

I hope I might get help here with ideas about literature about the design
and implementation of abstract machines and compilers for LISP. Naive
interpretative solutions might be interesting too.

What I need is to get hold of some more advanced texts, and have had
problems finding any useful litterature on the subject. I would appreciate
all help and insights.

Thanks,
Gunnar Brading | BT North America Inc | Work: + 1 (408) 922-6017
gunnar@Tymnet.COM | 2560 North First Street | fax: 922-6125
g=gunnar,s=brading | PO Box 49019, B4-1 | Home: + 1 (408) 946-1996
o=btna,p=btna-ixgw,| San Jose, CA, 95161-9019 | 1930 Via Reggio Ct
a=dialcom,C=us | | San Jose, CA, 95132