Cygnus tools?

antel!ernst@texsun.com (Daniel J. Ernst)
Fri, 24 Jul 1992 19:31:50 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Cygnus tools? antel!ernst@texsun.com (1992-07-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: antel!ernst@texsun.com (Daniel J. Ernst)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1992 19:31:50 GMT

I am currently evaluating cross compilers/assemblers/linkers/loaders for
the Motorola 68040 and the rest of the 68k family.

One company I am considering is Cygnus. They provide support and maintenance
for their GNU derived C software development tools.

I would be grateful if anyone in internetland that has dealt with Cygnus
and their products would mind sending me email detailing their thoughts
and experiences. I am interested in their level of support and
responsiveness as well as the quality of their tools.

Please email responses to "antel!ernst@texsun.com". I do not have direct
access to internet news groups.

I will summarize results and post if there is adequate feedback.

Thanks,

Dan
--
Daniel J. Ernst