Requesting pointers for optimizing compilers literature...

rsivaram@vela.acs.oakland.edu (SIVARAMAN R)
Thu, 18 Jun 1992 03:03:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Requesting pointers for optimizing compilers literature... rsivaram@vela.acs.oakland.edu (1992-06-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rsivaram@vela.acs.oakland.edu (SIVARAMAN R)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1992 03:03:33 GMT

To all parallel compiler gurus,

I intend to do my masters thesis on parallelizing compilers. I
have gone thro' a couple of articles written by D.A.Padua, kuck etc. I
would appreciate if somebody could provide me with pointers for more stuff
in this area. I would also greatly appreciate if I can get some
ideas/tips on doing some research on these areas.

Can I request you to e-mail your response to me thanks in advance.

-siva
[There have been some messages on parallel compilation bibliographies, but
none lately. I'd be happy to put a list of pointers together. -John]