CHILL compiler for SPARC?

harald@kvatro.no (Harald Botnevik)
Wed, 1 Apr 1992 20:28:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
CHILL compiler for SPARC? harald@kvatro.no (1992-04-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: harald@kvatro.no (Harald Botnevik)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 20:28:16 GMT

CHILL is the CCITT recommended programming language (Z.100). We are
developing advanced CHILL based tools for industrial telecommunication
software development.

Up until now our toolchains have been prepared for CISC based host/target
computers. We experience a growing interest for RISC processors also in
telecom ... and we intend to retarget and port our systems to SUN SPARC
and possibly other RISC based workstations. For this effort we need (to
develop) a CHILL compiler for SPARC...

We are presently requesting information on:

        - Available toolkits or re-usable components for making compilers
            back-ends for SPARC or other RISKs

        - Pointers to articles/books/reports on compiler building for
            RISC based targets...

        - Experiences running complex Real-Time softwware on RISCs

I will be very pleased for any help on this!

Regards

Harald Botnevik

--

    Harald Botnevik tlf: + 47 7 520090