Looking for machine readable compiler writing materials?

terry@unx3.ucc.okstate.edu (Terry Klarich)
Thu, 2 Jan 1992 22:50:05 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for machine readable compiler writing materials? terry@unx3.ucc.okstate.edu (1992-01-02)
Re: Looking for machine readable compiler writing materials? henry@zoo.toronto.edu (1992-01-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: terry@unx3.ucc.okstate.edu (Terry Klarich)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1992 22:50:05 GMT

I am interested in hearing from anyone who knows of any compiler writting
books which are machine readable. I am visually impared; and, getting
books in a usable format is a big job. I am specifically interested in
the relationship of intermediate code with the parser, optimizer and final
code generator. However, any compiler books would be helpful. It would
be greate if I could get the dragon book on cdrom or tape.

Terry
[It was typeset in troff, but I have no idea whether it's possible to get
access to the bits. -John]