Attribute grammar for Modula2

Graeme Lockley <LOCKS@sunvax.sun.ac.za>
Tue, 19 Nov 91 15:30 SAST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Attribute grammar for Modula2 LOCKS@sunvax.sun.ac.za (Graeme Lockley) (1991-11-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Graeme Lockley <LOCKS@sunvax.sun.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 91 15:30 SAST

I am trying to find an attribute grammar which defines the formal syntax
(i.e. context-free grammar and `static semantics') of Modula2. Preferably
one which can be used by a compiler generator. I quite understand that such
a grammar is dependant upon which compiler generator is to be employed, but
I am more intrested in the grammars statistics, i.e. how may
inherited/synthesised attributes, whether the grammar is an L-attributed or
OAG grammar or any other, how many attributes per non-terminal etc.

Should someone have such an AG, I would greatly appreciate a copy.

Regards,
Graeme Lockley
e-mail: locks@sunvax.sun.ac.za