RPG and Fortran wanted

kenc@sol.acs.unt.edu (Ken Corey - Operator)
Sun, 17 Nov 1991 18:06:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
RPG and Fortran wanted kenc@sol.acs.unt.edu (1991-11-17)
RPG II compiler for PC's lacey@frith.egr.msu.edu (1991-11-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kenc@sol.acs.unt.edu (Ken Corey - Operator)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1991 18:06:15 GMT

Does anyone know of an RPG compiler for an IBM pc or a Macintosh?

Even an interpreter would be great.

Also, if sources could be found, that would be perfect.

I know this is asking quite a bit, so if anyone could even give me a name
for a commercial RPG compiler, I'd appreciate it.

(BTW, if anyone has seen or heard of a shareware fortran compiler for the PC,
I'd be interested in that also.)

If you don't mind, could you send me email, instead of just following up? I
don't read this group much.

adv -thanks- ance ;)

-Ken Corey
kenc@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
kenc@sol.acs.unt.edu
[I've never seen a PC RPG, free, shareware, or commercial. There's always
awk, though. No shareware Fortran either, though it'd probably be
possible to get f2c working on a PC, and commercial Fortrans are as low as
$79. -John]