Wanted: Reading List for Advanced Compiler Seminar

ellens@ai.mit.edu (Ellen Spertus)
Wed, 13 Nov 91 16:15:43 EST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted: Reading List for Advanced Compiler Seminar ellens@ai.mit.edu (1991-11-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ellens@ai.mit.edu (Ellen Spertus)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 91 16:15:43 EST

I am going to be running a compiler seminar which will be attended by
faculty members and graduate students who have had an introductory
compiler course. I am currently working on putting together a
syllabus. I would be interested in finding out the syllabi of other
schools' advanced compiler classes/seminars.

I will summarize any email replies to the list if there is interest.

Ellen Spertus
ellens@ai.mit.edu