yyref - YACC cross-reference tool

masticol@cs.rutgers.edu (Steve Masticola)
6 Nov 91 16:58:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
yyref - YACC cross-reference tool masticol@cs.rutgers.edu (1991-11-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: masticol@cs.rutgers.edu (Steve Masticola)
Date: 6 Nov 91 16:58:03 GMT

Due to the large response I've gotten, I'm releasing a copy od the YACC
cross reference tool, yyref. This version fixes a few of the bugs from the
original posted to comp.sources.unix. (I think the bugs mainly involved
errors in parsing YACC source and some formatting problems, but it's been
a while.) I make no guarantees about whether this will compile and/or run
on your system, but please let me know if there's something glaringly
wrong with it.

- Steve Masticola (masticol@cs.rutgers.edu)
[I've added it to the compilers archive. FTP it from prep.cs.wisc.edu or
mail "send yyref.shar" to compilers-server@iecc.cambridge.ma.us. -John]