C to Fortran77 converter?

lilley@vax2.graphics.manchester-computing-centre.ac.uk
24 Oct 91 15:07:57 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C to Fortran77 converter? lilley@vax2.graphics.manchester-computing-centre.a (1991-10-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.fortran
From: lilley@vax2.graphics.manchester-computing-centre.ac.uk
Date: 24 Oct 91 15:07:57 GMT

Hi

We are looking for a C -> Fortran77 converter. It doesn't need to be very
clever, we only wish to convert fairly simple programs written in a C
subset, but there are thousands of such programs, so a tool is indicated.
Obviosly we are happy to do some manual polishing of the converted source.

Can anyone supply pointers to suitable programs? Preferably FTP'able, but
we are also interested in commercial programs.

Chris Lilley lilley@v2.cgu.mcc.ac.uk
Lin Fenqiang lin@v2.cgu.mcc.ac.uk
--
Computer Graphics Unit,