Re: PL/1 for Macintosh/PC

rcg@lpi.liant.com (Rick Gorton)
Tue, 15 Oct 91 08:17:39 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Does a PL/1 Compiler Exist (Cheap one) for Macintosh/IBM PC? umlippen@ccu.umanitoba.ca (1991-10-14)
Re: PL/1 for Macintosh/PC rcg@lpi.liant.com (1991-10-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rcg@lpi.liant.com (Rick Gorton)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 91 08:17:39 EDT

The moderator wrote:
>Every PL/I implementation I know of other than IBM's is based on the LPI
>compiler.

We've never put in on a Mac, and our DOS offering requires at least an
80386 with floating point coprocessor. The DOS offering requires the user
to obtain/have the Phar Lap DOS extender.

(Here's other info, 'cuz people seem to ask occasionally. I hope this
doesn't fall under the category 'advertisement')

Some supported platforms include:
Platform OS
i80386/486 UNIX V.3 (Both SCO and Interactive)
i80386/486 UNIX V.4
SPARC SunOS 4.1
RS/6000 AIX
88000 UNIX V.3 (OCS compliant)
SUN/3 SunOS 3.2

Richard Gorton rcg@lpi.liant.com (508) 626-0006
Liant Software Corp. Framingham, MA 01760 USA