Small C compiler wanted

markus@cernvax.cern.ch (markus baertschi)
25 Sep 91 16:27:26 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Small C compiler wanted markus@cernvax.cern.ch (1991-09-25)
Re: Small C compiler wanted AA409CS@opie.bgsu.edu (1991-09-15)
Re: Small C compiler wanted parke@star.enet.dec.com (1991-09-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c,comp.os.msdos.programmer
From: markus@cernvax.cern.ch (markus baertschi)
Date: 25 Sep 91 16:27:26 GMT

I'm looking for a small, but complete C compiler for MS-DOS. I'd like to
run it on my HP95 palmtop. Therefore it has to be real small (50k) for a
complete functional environment. I'm ready to sacrify function for size
(no float, no complete library). I know about the small-c compiler. It is
small, but produces assembler output what makes it impossible to use in a
standalone enviroment.

I was able to get my good old turbo pascal 3.0 compiler working and am
actually looking for something similar but 'C'.

Thanks for any hints...
     Markus
--
    Markus Baertschi | markus@cernvm.cern.ch
    CERN (European Particle Research Center)