Symbolic Debuggers

fabio@dcs.edinburgh.ac.uk
Tue, 20 Aug 91 09:28:05 BST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Symbolic Debuggers fabio@dcs.edinburgh.ac.uk (1991-08-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: fabio@dcs.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 91 09:28:05 BST

A while ago I asked about references on high-level symbolic debuggers.
A number of people asked me fo the results of my query, and then
I decided to post them to this group.

__
Fabio da Silva

University of Edinburgh JANET: fabio@uk.ac.ed.dcs
LFCS - Computer Science Dept. UUCP: ..!mcsun!ukc!lfcs!fabio
JCMB - The King's Buildings ARPA: fabio%dcs.ed.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Mayfield Road - Edinburgh
EH9 3JZ - Scotland