gcc for the ibm370

limey@hri.com (Craig Hughes)
Thu, 20 Jun 91 17:19:04 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
gcc for the ibm370 limey@hri.com (1991-06-20)
Re: gcc for the ibm370 pardo@gar.cs.washington.edu (1991-06-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: limey@hri.com (Craig Hughes)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 91 17:19:04 EDT

Yes, I know it sounds like the 'bride of Frankenstein' type of request, but...

Has anyone produced an IBM 370-ish gcc, or perhaps investigated issues
surrounding getting gcc to work with a big cisc instruction set from IBM?
Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated!

--craig hughes

--
Craig S. Hughes UUCP: ...bbn!hri.com!limey
Horizon Research, Inc. INET: limey@hri.com