Pascal benchmark programs

rcosw@koel.co.rmit.oz.au (Simon Wail)
Mon, 20 May 91 05:16:36 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pascal benchmark programs rcosw@koel.co.rmit.oz.au (1991-05-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal,comp.compilers
From: rcosw@koel.co.rmit.oz.au (Simon Wail)
Date: Mon, 20 May 91 05:16:36 GMT

I have recently completed a Pascal compiler for the RMIT Dataflow Machine.
This is a parallel architecture machine and I would like to benchmark the
Pascal compiler. If anyone on the net has benchmark programs written in
Pascal, especially the Lawrence Livermore Loops, I would greatly appreciate
a copy of these programs, or an ftp address to get access to the programs.

Thanks in advance,
Simon Wail,
Post Graduate Student.

InterNet: sw@mel.dit.csiro.au PHONE: + 61 3 660 2726

CSIRO High Performance Computation
c/o Department of Communication and Electrical Engineering,
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
124 LaTrobe St., Melbourne 3001. Australia.