Floating point library for amd29K (source wanted)

mikec@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Michael CIAVARELLA)
5 May 91 09:27:46 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Floating point library for amd29K (source wanted) mikec@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (1991-05-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted,comp.sys.m68k,comp.compilers
From: mikec@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Michael CIAVARELLA)
Date: 5 May 91 09:27:46 GMT

Hi *.

Would anyone out there have the source code to a relatively "decent"
floating point library for the AMD29000 CPU, and be willing to give me a
copy of that source? I'd even be happy with similar source for any
RISC-type CPU - and if worst comes to worst, I'll port from 68000
assembler.

Is there an ftp site which has this sort of stuff, or is it all proprietry
software, meaning that I have to start from scratch?

Thanks - any help/advice/source/references/constuctive comments/etc.
appreciated

Mike
PS. Replies by e-mail please - summary later if interest warrants.

email : mikec@mullauna.cs.mu.oz.AU
snail : PO Box 542, Kyabram, Victoria, 3620. Australia
voice : +61 3 3421692